OUR ADMISSION PROCESS IS GUIDED BY THE FOLLOWING POLICIES
- We believe it is important for parents to understand and embrace our vision and mission, including our Principles and our instructional practices, which are holistic and experiential by design.
- We therefore focus on engaging with parents so that they can make a conscious choice.
- As we have limited seats available, we have adopted a fair and transparent process designed to admit students in our institution.
- We also have a basic benchmark assessment of the student to assess the level of the student
- Students who transfer to our school from KG through grade XI should expect to go through a process whereby we observe and interact with them and with their parents, in order to make the best possible decision regarding placement and support.
- We reserve the right to priorities admission, particularly of students who are already matriculating at another school in the community, on the basis of best fit.
- Parents are expected to make a good faith disclosure of any suspected or identified special needs when they apply for admissions, to ensure that we can take these needs into account either in the regular classroom or with support for special needs.